Russian Geological LibraryREADER SERVICE
The right to use the reading room and services of the Library is granted to all citizens of the Russian Federation and other states.
Readers of the Russian Geological Library are served on a subscription and in the reading room. Free service includes the issuance of publications from the library to work in the reading room.
To enter the library you must have a passport with you.
Telephone number to order a pass: 92-28 (from the VSEGEI lobby).
Library opening hours: Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (last Friday of the month is a sanitary day).
- Selection and provision of documents from the library stock
- Search and selection of information on requests, including using EC
- Compilation of bibliographic lists, indexes, incl. services involving the collection of published information on the basis of the library electronic catalogues for the requested nomenclatures of Geological Map-200 and Geological Map-1000
- UDC indexing
- Photocopying and scanning papers and documents of the stock
- Reference-bibliographic services including using internet resources
- IBA service
- Electronic document delivery
Subscription services for employees of third-party organizations, enterprises and institutions are is based on Agreements with FGBU “VSEGEI” for rendering library services.
Rendering services to nonresident organizations through IBA:
Orders for the production of articles, as well as for the compilation of bibliographic lists and indexes are accepted by mail or by E-mail.